Somerset Court W8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly Refurbished Apartment Including New Modern Furniture
- Engineered Wood Flooring in All Living Areas
- Period Features
- Outside Space
- Dedicated Building Manager
- 24 Hour Emergency Helpline & Service
- Apartments with outside space
- Newly furnished
- Dedicated building manager
- Period features
The apartment has been fully refurbished to the highest standard, with engineered wood flooring to the living room and hallways, carpets to the bedrooms and a modernised kitchen with all the latest appliances. The flat also benefits from high ceilings and period features throughout, as well as direct access to a 40ft garden to the rear.
The property is conveniently located to the south of Kensington High Street with its huge array of shops and amenities.
Residential Land is the owner and managing agent of this property. Rent directly from us and pay no agency fees. All our tenants benefit from a dedicated on-site or building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
Somerset Court comprises two adjoining Victorian white stucco fronted properties that have been converted into 14 apartments.
Close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park, the newly re-decorated apartments benefit from a lift and lots of natural light with some apartments benefiting from use of a beautiful south facing landscaped garden.
Somerset Court is equidistant to High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations. The property is within a 5 minute walk to beautiful Holland Park and Kensington Palace Gardens and is also close to Museum Mile where the Natural History, Science and world renowned Victoria and Albert Museums are located.
Pets at landlords discretion.
Residential land offers a dedicated single point of contact throughout your stay for all dealings; including tenancy agreement, In-house maintenance, property management and general assistance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Somerset Court W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earls Court Station0.3 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Residential Land are London's largest private landlord, with a portfolio of over 1200 properties to rent in prime Central London areas.
Specialising in prime London rental properties, property management, acquisition and sale of residential property and apartment blocks, our London property specialists are fluent in understanding the value of each specific area. Our unique knowledge of our territories allows us to make fast decisions and act quickly on opportunities offered to us.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential Land Ltd, London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.