Broomhouse Lane, London, SW6
- Furnish type:
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BRAND NEW EAT-IN KITCHEN
- NEW BATHROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- CLOSE TO PARSONS GREEN AND RIVER THAMES
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS OR SHARERS
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- NEW FURNITURE
This newly refurbished property has four good sized double bedrooms, a new bathroom and a new separate shower, a brand new fully kitchen with space for a table and chairs and a private balcony. It has been completely decorated throughout with new flooring, blinds and curtains and will be furnished with brand new furniture
The flat is located a short walk from Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green tube stations (District Line).
An early viewing is recommended.
A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
A payment of £ 60 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
I am a member of the property Ombudsman Ltd redress scheme
I am a member of the Client Money Protect money protection scheme
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Broomhouse Lane, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.5 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With well over 30 years experience in the London Property Market Andrews and Stacey Estate Agents in Shepherds Bush have an extensive and varied wealth of industry knowledge that is unparalleled by most other London estate agents.
Our aim is to create a long-lasting trustworthy business relationship with our clients, whilst providing them with the security and knowledge that their properties are left in the very best of hands.
Property Ownership is likely to be your largest and mo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 216Sulivan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews And Stacey Ltd, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.