- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
* One bed flat with separate kitchen
* Laminate flooring
* Large living room with space for dining
* Bedroom has whole wall of built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with shower
* Separate toilet
* Large garden - right hand side of garden seen is ours, plus shed at rear.
* Plenty of free parking outside - this is not a parking zone and there is always plenty of space.
We are a small, independent letting agency - thank you again for viewing our ad; please contact us now for a chat and to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulwell Station0.5 miles
- Whitton Station0.7 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read about us. I started Tenant Finder in 2006, from my living room, as a landlord myself with a West End marketing background. I had become dissatisfied with agents and decided I could start myself with a 'blank sheet of paper' and try to provide a truly independent service giving landlords the pleasant, easy service they wanted and avoiding the policies that that they didn't like, such as renewal fees - which we don't charge.
We let residenti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tenant Finder, St. Margarets, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.