Eildon Terrace, Edinburgh, EH3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Small private patio garden
- sitting room/dining
- Bathroom with WC, bath and shower over
- Gas central heating
- Council Tax Band C
- Available 13th September 2021
The accommodation comprises sitting room/dining with kitchen off and staircase up to double bedroom and bathroom with bath with shower over.
gas central heating
Landlords Reg: 1101879/230/04091
Energy Efficiency Rating : E
Environmental Impact Rating : E
Council Tax Band : C
*** Available from 13th September 2021***
O'Neill's LARN. No.: 1806012
Please note the photographs shown within this advertisement may have been taken whilst a tenancy was active in the property and as a result you should not rely only on these as an accurate representation of furnishings and items included in the agreement. A viewing is therefore required in order to ensure you have an understanding of the condition and contents of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Eildon Terrace, Edinburgh, EH3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.2 miles
- Haymarket Station1.6 miles
- Slateford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference E3206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Neill, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.