Queens Road, Thomastown, Merthyr Tydfil
- LARGE SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PRIME RESIDENTIAL AREA - RARE OPPORTUNITY TO
- LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE
- SECURE OFF ROAD PARKING
- 4 BEDROOMS + ENSUITE
- [ EPC RATED E ]
- REALISTIC OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Thomastown in Merthyr Tydfil is a highly south after residential community, properties rarely come up for sale in this particular location. The Town centre and many of the schools are within walking distance. Well maintained and presented throughout.
*** TAKE A LOOK AROUND THIS PROPERTY NOW USING 360 TOUR ***
UPVC double glazed entrance door.
Bay window, laminate floor, fireplace.
Laminate flooring, French doors leading to rear garden.
Fitted units, cooker, island/breakfast bar.
Various fitted units, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, Combination boiler.
Part brick, part UPVC double glazed construction, tiled floor.
NUMBER 1 BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
Bay window to bedroom.
NUMBER 2 BEDROOM
NUMBER 3 BEDROOM
Cream suite, corner bath unit, tiled walls.;
NUMBER 4 BEDROOM
Access via fixed staircase, loft storage room.
Front garden, front driveway with off road parking, rear garden, 2nd parking area with roller shutter door, double Garage (power & light, remote control shutter door, inspection pit).
TENURE Advised Freehold.
All Main Services. Gas Central Heating. UPVC Double Glazing.
NOTE: Services and appliances are not tested by our office.
Viewings to be accompanied & By Appointment with this office.
[You can download the full EPC report from the online register or request copy from this office]
| | | | |
These particulars do not constitute any part of contract. Every effort has been made to make these particulars correct however none of these statements are to be relied upon as representations of fact and any purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection. The Vendor, Derek B Phillips estate agents or any person under their employment does not give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property. Further details together with a request to view or gain access with the keys may be obtained by contacting the Agent. Through this office it is understood that all negotiations are to be conducted.
Energy Performance Certificates
Queens Road, Thomastown, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Tydfil Station0.3 miles
- Pentre-bach Station1.7 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established estate agent. A third generation Family firm, an independent and true local agent. We have been selling property for over sixty years!
Our vast amount of experience and knowledge allows us to offer a complete and professional service to our buyers & sellers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QueensRdParkside. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.