Plackett Way, Cippenham
- PROPERTY TYPE
1,292 sq ft
120 sq m
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- SUPERB THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXTENDED TO OFFER SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- SOUGHT-AFTER ROAD IN THE HEART OF CIPPENHAM VILLAGE
- 23'8 x 11'5 LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 12' x 11'5 CONSERVATORY / FAMILY ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED REAR GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDING (OFFICE / PLAYROOM)
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO BURNHAM STATION (MAIN PADDINGTON LINE & CROSSRAIL STATION - 20 MINUTES TO LONDON)
- CATCHMENT AREA OF HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER SCHOOLS INCLUDING BURNHAM GRAMMAR, HERSCHEL GRAMMAR, THE WESTGATE SCHOOL AND THE CIPPENHAM SCHOOL
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Plackett Way, Cippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham Station0.6 miles
- Taplow Station1.5 miles
- Slough Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Jackson O'Rourke is a local independent family run estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management covering Cippenham, Slough, Burnham, Britwell, Taplow, Langley, Eton Wick, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
We treat each client as an individual and offer a bespoke service tailored to your own specific requirements. We take the time to understand your needs as a buyer, vendor, landlord or tenant and are able to offer you clear, expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JOR41BPLACKETT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson O'Rourke, Cippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.