Newhaven Heights, Newhaven
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME
- GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- OUTSIDE SPACE
- PEACEFUL PICTURESQUE LOCATION
** GUIDE PRICE £200-000-£210,000**
This spacious two bedroom park home comes complete with garage, off street parking and some amazing views.
This spacious two bedroom park home comes with two good sized double bedrooms, the master bedroom boasts a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room, this is fitted with shower cubicle, WC and hand basin. The second bedroom also has wardrobe space with fitted wardrobes.
The family bathroom is a three piece bathroom with bath, WC and hand basin. In the heart of the park home you have the kitchen/dining room which has enough space for a dining table despite already having a breakfast bar. At the rear of the kitchen is a door leading out to a well looked after and sunny garden, a great space to sit out with family or friends and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Newhaven Heights.
Finally the living room is a triple aspect which allows a lot of natural light throughout the day.
The location is great being close to local amenities and local transport. The site has an age restriction of 55 years old.
Living Room 19' 4" x 10' 2" extending to 11' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.10m extending to 3.58m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 11' 6" narrowing to 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 3.51m narrowing to 2.18m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Newhaven Heights, Newhaven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newhaven Harbour Station0.7 miles
- Newhaven Town Station1.0 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Peacehaven Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Peacehaven
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA105791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.