Oldham Street, LIVERPOOL
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Modern duplex penthouse
- Open Plan Living
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Wrap around terrace
- Great views of surrounding area
- Central location
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer to the market this modern duplex penthouse situated in City Gate, Oldham St which is located within walking distance of Bold St, the Georgian area and Liverpool Lime St
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer to the market this modern duplex penthouse situated in City Gate, Oldham St which is located within walking distance of Bold St, the Georgian area and Liverpool Lime St. The property boasts a spacious terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding area and the bright accommodation includes; hall, WC, open plan living/kitchen space to the lower level with two bedrooms and modern bathroom above. The property affords electric heating, double glazing and is offered for sale.
Wash hand basin, W.C.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 22' 2" x 12' 11" ( 6.76m x 3.94m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to balcony, wood effect laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer, double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 12' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.73m )
Double;Le glazed window, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, W.C. part tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£150 per year
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
108 years left
Oldham Street, LIVERPOOL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.3 miles
- Moorfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact, Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with over 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surroundin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT119814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.