- Faringdon Folly Tower
- Faringdon Cycle Park
- Faringdon & District Cricket Club
- Caprinos Pizza Faringdon
- Restaurant 56
- The Folly Inn
- The Wheatsheaf
- The Swan & Faringdon Brewery
- Faringdon Town Football Club
- Faringdon Leisure Centre
A collection of 190 two, three and four bedroom homes located in the historic area of Faringdon.
Highworth Road Faringdon SN7 7EG
We are open by appointment only
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Created for Memories
Each and every detail has been considered in these individually designed homes. The specification has been meticulously planned with exceptional materials, beautiful touches and high quality finishes throughout. The interiors reflect the real luxury of these homes, with contemporary and modern living in mind.
Kitchen & Utility
Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
High Quality Fixtures & Fittings
Heating, Security & Electrics
During these unprecedented times Bewley Home requests the understanding of its customers for the need to replace, on occasion, standard specification of a similar quality if we are unable to secure them due to availability. Subject to stage of construction and availability. Whilst these particulars are prepared with due care for the convenience of intending customers, the information and images contained herein are intended as a preliminary guide only. They do not form part of any contract and the developer reserves the right to vary as necessary to complete the works. All designs may vary according to plot and all details should be checked with the Sales Executive. Photography shown is indicative only and does not necessarily reflect the homes on offer at Bellmount View.
Whatever the price range or size - from apartments to luxury country houses - every aspect of the way we work remains constant and includes:
* Carefully selected, sought after and highly desirable locations.
* Unrivalled, high quality specifications to provide you with every up to date convenience.
* Cutting edge contemporary design and the most modern features, combined with a timeless, classic character.
* House styles that complement the local environment and the surrounding architectural heritage.
* The use of quality building materials to ensure every new home stands the test of time and matures gracefully with age.
* Meticulous attention to detail, inside and out. Each home has its own individual external elevation while the internal layouts of firm favourites are continually updated and improved.
* Innovation and imagination to ensure our homes meet your needs, aspirations, personal preferences and family life.
We take great care of our customers because their good word is our future.
We fully endorse the Consumer Code for Housebuilders and provide a 10 year Premier Guarantee for each and every one of our new homes. And for total peace of mind, we also provide you with an initial 2 year emergency call out service to ensure no unforeseen surprises catch you short.
For us, your new property should deliver more than individuality, elegance and excellence. It should also enable you to choose one of our homes with complete confidence and relax with total peace of mind.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bewley Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.