Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Now fully sold out for Summer 2018, only 4 opportunities remain to move here in 2018, so you will need to act quickly if you want to be in your dream home at Castle Bay this year.
DISCOVER A LIFE OF COASTAL BLISS
Set within picturesque Belhaven, Castle Bay offers an idyllic coastal haven for family living.
Centered around an attractive village green, it features a play area, open spaces and connecting paths for family strolls as well as boasting excellent local schools nearby. Life at Castle Bay offers all the benefits of semi-rural living, but all just a 25 minute train journey from Edinburgh City Centre.
Within walking distance of the beach, homes at Castle Bay are perfect for those looking to trade up from the local area and also for those looking to move away from the buzz of the city to a life of coastal bliss.
Our two stunning showhomes, the 5 bedroom Macrae and 4 bedroom Elliot, are available to view daily at Castle Bay, arrange your appointment today and picture your future.
THE FAMILY HOME YOU WANT
The spacious 4 and 5 bedroom detached homes here were the first to debut CALA’s brand new Light and Space Collection and offer the ultimate in contemporary living.
Homes from our Light and Space Collection allow natural light to bathe every room and hallway, while ample lighting includes warm LEDs. Each room is purposely designed and complemented by high ceilings, from private studies to spacious kitchen family areas with connecting bi-fold doors to generous patios and gardens beyond. All homes are wonderfully bright, featuring flexible interiors and CALA’s high specification as standard throughout, your dream family home can be found at Castle Bay.
THE PART EXCHANGE YOU NEED
With Part Exchange* currently available on selected homes, you can make your dream move a reality sooner than you think. Free of the delays and uncertainties often experienced when selling an existing property, CALA's exclusive Part Exchange* service allows you to ensure a buyer for your current home while securing your new dream home at the same time.
We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value, with no estate agent or legal fees to worry about.
If your home meets our Part Exchange* criteria, look how you could benefit:
Discover how we can help you make your move to your dream home at Castle Bay possible, by just asking CALA.
Edinburgh Road, Belhaven, Dunbar, EH42
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
• Stylish studio designed kitchen
• Siemens cooker hood (as design dictates)
• Siemens touch control induction hob
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven
• Sensio LED under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
• 1 bowl stainless steel sink in utility room
• Pop up sockets with twin USB ports (as design dictates)
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings • Silver finished shower enclosures
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set (where design dictates)
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Soft close toilet seat
• Utopia double drawer vanity unit in master en suite and main bathroom
• Utopia illuminated mirror with shaver socket and demister pad in master en suite and main bathroom
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Light oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish to skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with stained handrail
• Bi-fold doors to master bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes to all other bedrooms (as design dictates)
• Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suites
• Low energy pendant light fitting to all other rooms
• Low energy external light fitting(s) provided to external door exits
• Sensor feature light to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Ample TV/data distribution points
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances
• Double socket with integral USB power slots to kitchen and master bedroom
• Light and electric double socket to loft
• Door activated light to storage cupboards
• Energy monitor included
SECURITY & SAFETY
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in lounge
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detector
• Mains operated Carbon Dioxide monitor to master bedroom
PLUMBING & HEATING
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler/air source heat pump with radiators
• SMART thermostatic heating controls GARAGE
• Fully retractable sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Feature light outside garage (as design dictates)
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• Low maintenance uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveway
• Turfed front garden
• Top soiled and rotovated rear garden
• Paved patio area to rear garden
• External double socket to patio area
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens (see Sales Advisor for plot specific details)
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
• Sliding, folding doors to rear garden (additional French doors as design dictates)
*Subject to build stage. Our Sales Advisor will advise on plot specific information on boundaries, service strips, walls and factoring.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.