Ironworks by Hill Residential Limited

Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1

Contact Us
or call 01223 787154  Local call rate


Welcome to Ironworks

  1. Located on Mill Road, Cambridge’s most vibrant and eclectic area
  2. Five minute walk from Cambridge train station
  3. Help to Buy Available
  4. A distinctive collection of town houses and apartments



Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1

Local Information

Nearest stations:

National Train Station logo Cambridge (0.4 miles)
National Train Station logo Cambridge North (1.8 miles)
National Train Station logo Shelford (3.5 miles)

Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

About Developer

Ironworks is being delivered by the Cambridge Investment Partnership LLP (CIP), an equal partnership between Cambridge City Council and local housebuilder Hill. CIP will support Cambridge City Council in the delivery of 500 new affordable homes across Cambridge by developing council-owned land and other sites, bringing much needed homes to the city.

Ironworks is the first project delivered by CIP with homes available for sale. Built by Hill, the new homes are designed and constructed to the high standards Hill is known and recognised for.

As WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year and 5 Star Home Builder, Hill receives many industry leading housing awards for design, quality and customer satisfaction.

Contact Us

Contact us about Ironworks

Call us on 01223 787154 or fill in the contact form below.

Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill Residential Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.