We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.


Gateford Park by Jones Homes

Arrange Viewing
or call 07736 695865  Call rates may vary


Gateford Park

Gateford Park is an exclusive development offering a range of 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Gateford, Worksop. With nine different house designs available in phase 1 you can be rest assured that there is something for everyone. From young professionals to growing families or perhaps those looking to downsize but still requiring a spacious well served home. Traditionally designed with modern living in mind, the light and airy interiors offer plenty of space to work, play and relax in style whilst the variety of external finishes gives each home character and identity.



Churchill Way, Gateford, Worksop, S81

Opening hours

For the opening days and times of our Sales & Information Centre and/or Show Home please check the Jones Homes website

Local Information

Nearest stations:

National Train Station logo Shireoaks (1.4 miles)
National Train Station logo Worksop (1.5 miles)
National Train Station logo Kiveton Park (4.3 miles)

Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

About Developer

Contact Us

Contact us about Gateford Park

Call us on 07736 695865 or fill in the contact form below.

Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.