paragraphAbby Properties are proud to be a member of ARLA who provide a comprehensive service to our customers which includes Property Letting, Sales and Management within Docklands, Canary Wharf and surrounding areas.
paragraphASSOCIATION OF RESIDENTIAL LETTING AGENTS
By using a Licensed ARLA agent you are guaranteed:
- That the agency is covered by our Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. ARLA have the ability to make discretionary grants if you suffer financial loss due to the bankruptcy or dishonesty of the member or their firm.
- That the agency has Professional Indemnity Insurance. This ensures you are financially covered for successful claims relating to members' negligence, bad advice or mishandling of data.
- To be consulting with a qualified and trained agent who can give you professional up-to-date advice and guidance. All our members are required to carry out Continuous Professional Development (CPD) each year.
- That you are dealing with an agent who voluntarily follows the Code of Practice and Rules of Conduct laid down by their professional body. If an agent does not follow the code, they can be fined or in the worst cases expelled from membership of ARLA.
- That you have a route to redress should something go wrong. It is a mandatory requirement that all our members belong to an independent redress scheme, the choice being either the Ombudsman Services:Property or the Property Ombudsman Service. This gives you, the consumer, an added level of protection. The Property Ombudsman Service can award payments of up to £25,000
paragraphTHE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN