Is it a good time to sell or let my property?
This is a common question we hear at present and it is not a surprising one given what we have experienced in the last 12 months. During this time, the property market has remained extremely resilient and demand for property both for sale and to let remains very high in St Albans and the surrounding area.
In recent months we have noticed that numerous households appear to have taken stock of their situation and their surroundings and are now making life changing decisions this year, which in most cases involve a property move. We are currently experiencing a high number of London buyers moving to the Home Counties who are actively seeking a new home to purchase or even considering renting for 12 months as a stop gap.
With demand for property as high as we have ever seen it, we believe it is a good time to sell or let due to a lack of stock currently. If you are prepared to market your property now you could benefit from the high demand and short supply that exists, often with premiums being paid to secure the right property.
At Aitchisons we have an incredible wealth of experience and knowledge, with most colleagues possessing decades of experience, so if you are contemplating a move, please contact us for an initial discussion in order that we may establish your needs and we can then tailor our service accordingly. Once we have an idea of your plans for the future, we can work with you to establish a strategy that best serves you.
Stay safe, keep well and please contact us.
Additional benefits of appointing Aitchisons are listed below:
* Selling homes locally since 1935
* Bespoke marketing and strategy for each client and their property
* Experienced, long serving staff
* Comprehensive marketing solutions
* Latest technology including 360 degree virtual tours
* Drone tours
* Accompanied viewings
* Comprehensive advertising and internet coverage
* Promote your home through The London Office with access to national and International buyers
* Communication throughout the entire transaction
* Helping your search for your next property, with detailed reports on recent history of property sales or lettings values and trends in your target area(s)