With roots dating back to 1860, creating a strong sense of tradition, yet fully embracing of modern technology, professional photography and bespoke marketing, Armitstead Barnett specialise in the marketing of character homes, equestrian properties, rural premises and development opportunities.
Our properties are situated throughout the villages of Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
Should you wish to have a market appraisal provided in respect of your home please give Armitstead Barnett a call.
In addition to Estate Agency services we also have a full professional services department offering: ·
- Valuations for secured lending, probate and transfer purposes. ·
- Planning and Development Services in respect of all parcels of land from a single plot through to several areas of potential development land. ·
- Utilities, Easements and Wayleaves. This is where we act on behalf of land owners protecting their interests in respect of new pipeline or cable schemes for example. ·
- Land measuring - we are able to provide a full land measuring service. ·
- Auctioneering - we are able to provide auctioneering services in respect of property and also in respect of livestock and machinery on behalf of agricultural clients. ·
- Agricultural Law - our specialist Agricultural Law Partner has the ability to advise fully in respect of this detailed and complex area. ·
- Generating renewal energy - we have a number of clients whom we advise in respect of a variety of renewal energy schemes for example wind and solar farms.
For further detail in respect of any of the above please do contact us for further discussions.