Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental and letting market specialising solely in property management and letting.
Landlords - Why use Belvoir?
• Our marketing of properties has enormous range – we advertise on several websites including our own (where as a company with over 120 branches, many people now start their search) as well as google ad words, colour adverts featuring pictures in our local paper as well as direct marketing of Major companies and Relocation companies. We do ‘To Let’ boards, too, where appropriate. Our advertising is free.
• Free appraisals of properties for landlords contemplating letting, at times convenient to the landlord
• Free written Inventory preparation, including digital photographs, for our fully managed properties
• Accompanied viewing of properties
• Bespoke Belvoir Buildings and Contents insurances for landlords underwritten by leading companies
• Belvoir Rent and Legal insurances for landlords underwritten by leading companies
• Comprehensive credit referencing of all tenants and the most up to date legal advice available from Head office on all aspects of letting
• Tenancy agreements prepared to the highest standards of current legislation, including all necessary notices
• Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds and monthly account statements provided.
• Property inspections. Reports using email, fax, phone or post
• Advice regarding the latest safety regulations
• Advice regarding resident and non-UK resident Inland Revenue regulations
Tenants- Why rent from Belvoir?
• We manage a comprehensive range of properties
• Appointment times convenient to the tenant
• Viewing is accompanied
• We only manage properties that meet their standards of presentation and safety
• All deposits are held in an independent client account
• Tenancy agreement prepared under current legislation
• Very competitive ‘Personal Contents’ insurance available for peace of mind
• Belvoir will manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
• Digital photography records of property and garden condition, plus a written inventory
Belvoir Property Management take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user-friendly service.
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire have something for everyone. With a host of international companies, two universities, acres of beautiful countryside, excellent leisure and shopping facilities and a rich colourful history, this dynamic county is the perfect place to make into your home. The central location and excellent communications network means Nottinghamshire is readily accessible from any part of the country.
By Road: Two of Britain’s major routes, the A1 and M1 pass through Nottinghamshire, linking the county directly with towns and cities throughout the country.
By Rail: The county’s mainline stations are at Nottingham, Newark and Alfreton/Mansfield Parkway. All of these have direct and regular services throughout the country.
By Air: East Midlands International Airport is just 20mins drive from the city.
Nottingham is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city. The city streets have, over the centuries, been traversed by a colourful array of characters from kings to outlaws and the history of the city is captured for visitors in a wealth of museums and splendid historic buildings like Nottingham Castle. There are two modern shopping complexes, the Victorian and Broadmarsh centres and these are linked by pedestrian streets to traditional shops and fine arcades. The areas of Hockley and Bridlesmith Gate have become thriving centres for high fashion, continental cafes, antiques, and contemporary art and craft shops. The new Cornerhouse complex hosts a wide selection of restaurants, bars, club and multiplex cinema.
People come to Nottingham to enjoy the best in night-time entertainment. Nottingham is a gastronomic centre with a wide selection of venues. It is also home to the oldest pub in England “Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem”.
The hub of the city’s cultural life is the Royal Centre with the Theatre Royal offering pantomime to ballet to farce. The Royal Concert Hall provides an ideal venue for comedians, concerts and orchestras. Theatre is also on offer at the Nottingham Playhouse.
Throughout the year, Nottingham plays host to a variety of sporting events including an internationally famous Nottingham Forest and England’s oldest football tam Notts County. In the world of cricket, the name of Trent Bridge is synonymous with international tournaments. Nottingham also offers The Nottingham Tennis centre, Nottingham Racecourse and the Holme Pierrepont National Water Sports Centre, which is set in a beautiful country park. Also in the centre of Nottingham is a state of the art Ice Stadium with concert facilities that are second to none.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Belvoir, Nottingham. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
23-25 Market Street, Nottingham NG1 6HX