Hyde Park Letting Agents
  • paragraph

    Rental specialists in W1 & W2
    image cannot be displayed

    With over 60 years' property experience, Benham and Reeves is a familiar name for lettings and property sales in the W1 and W2 postcodes.

    Our Sussex Place branch has a large register of premium properties for rental in Hyde Park, Paddington, Notting Hill Gate, Fitzrovia and Mayfair with a specialism in corporate lettings and property management. We also provide a buying and selling service for properties in new-build property developments.

    We offer landlords a full lettings and property management service wherever in the world they are based.

    • Specialists in central London, especially new-builds

    • Professional lettings & comprehensive property management service

    • Members of ARLA Propertymark, the NAEA, The Property Ombudsman and the TDS

    International offices in China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Malaysia, Middle East, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand & Turkey

    • Japan and China Desks with multi-lingual staff

    • Lettings and Sales via 21 branches across prime London locations.

Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Benham & Reeves- Hyde Park, Hyde Park. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Benham & Reeves- Hyde Park, Hyde Park. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves- Hyde Park, Hyde Park. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.