Upminster has consistently been one of the most sought after places to live not just in Essex but across Greater London and the Home Counties.
A major reason for this is its exceptional rail connections into London by mainline and Underground and nearby access to the M25.
The bond between Beresfords and Upminster goes back nearly half a century to when the Company opened its first branch in a tiny office in Corbets Tey Road in 1968.
Beresfords now have spacious air conditioned premises in a more prominent and much busier location adjoining Nat West Bank in Station Road where huge numbers of shoppers and commuters pass by every day.
Why choose Beresfords to sell your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact 01708 222200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Beresfords, at Upminster. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.