Waterfront Plaza, Leith
- If you are in search of the ultimate contemporary living space and the ideal location then look no further than award-winning Waterfront Plaza in the sought-after Shore area of Leith.
- Already well serviced by Edinburgh's public transport network, connections via the planned Edinburgh tram extension into Leith will ensure effortless journeys across the capital.
- With award winning eateries including Michelin starred The Kitchin and Restaurant Martin Wishart just a stone's throw away, plus an array of stylish bars and cafes to discover at nearby Commercial Quay
- With Ocean Terminal directly opposite, a quick trip to the shops, an evening at the gym or a more relaxed outing to the cinema cannot get any easier.
- An on-site coffee shop provides the perfect spot to meet up with friends or family.
- A rarity when it comes to city living, Waterfront Plaza offers an abundance of outdoor space for everyone to discover. Enjoy private terraces and balconies, as well as an expansive raised communal garden for days out relaxing.