Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Countrywide Residential Lettings - but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Applicants – over 2000 applicants a week choose to register their letting needs with us, allowing Countrywide Residential Lettings to select the right tenant for you.
* Staff – Countrywide Residential Letting’s staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experience and knowledge would be difficult to match and we pride ourselves on the number of staff that have passed the ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Stage One competency test.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web Countrywide Residential Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to maintain maximum interest in our client’s properties whilst vacant and to minimise the periods when rent is not being paid.
* Company Contacts – we deal on a daily basis with national and international companies who are moving staff around the globe and throughout the UK to secure the very best tenants for our clients.
* Local Contacts – through our branch network we have developed excellent contacts with local employers, investors and landlords that prove invaluable when searching for the right tenant.
* Our Management Service – Countrywide Residential Lettings prides itself on being able to offer a comprehensive property management service to manage a tenancy effectively and to our client’s requirements.
We have our own specialist insurance products, branded as Lets-cover, for buildings, contents and to cover any loss of rent and legal expenses. It is important for landlords to insure their property specifically for a tenant’s occupation; tenants are responsible for insuring their own contents.
Countrywide has a network of over 12 high street branches in the West of Central Scotland. It is part of one of the UK’s largest estate agency group, with over 1300 offices across the UK.
• Residential Lettings
• Estate Agency
• Financial Services
• New Homes
• Property Auctions
• Chartered Surveyors
West End Office
Situated within the heart of Glasgow's West End on Byres Road offering the perfect location for Countrywide's 'Flagship' Branch.
The Byres Road Branch is set within close proximity of many local landmarks - including Glasgow University, both the Western and Yorkhill hospitals, the Kelvingrove Art Galleries, the Kelvinhall Sports Arena, BBC Studios, Botanic Gardens and other attractions
The surrounding area offers numerous local amenities including Shops, Boutiques, Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Leisure Facilities including Scotstoun Leisure Centre, Theatres and parks for those who want to get away from it all within city living.
There is also a wide selection of both state and public schooling within the immediate vicinity. Our service is second to none, and we provide ourselves on our high commitment to customer care within an ever-changing market.
Our fully experienced staff offer a wealth of local knowledge and letting and estate agency expertise.
Monday 09:00 to 17:30
Tuesday 09:00 to 17:30
Wednesday 09:00 to 19:00
Thursday 09:00 to 17:30
Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday 09:00 to 13:00
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, West End. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.