Choosing the right estate agent to sell your home is central to how successfully your property is marketed and your experience throughout the whole moving process. On the surface most agents appear to deliver the same thing but there is a lot more to the sales cycle than just finding a buyer for your home. At enfields, staff are experienced, communication with customers is exceptional and we have all the service provisions in place, to not only find you a buyer, but to also see your sale through to completion smoothly, with minimum of fuss to you.
To arrange a free market valuation with no obligation, please call 02380 849 210 or email email@example.com
Below is more information on the level of service you can expect from enfields.
1. Pro-active marketing methods - We adopt a pro-active approach to marketing your property. We make sure that buyers can see your property by promoting it across all possible mediums but we do not just sit back and wait for enquiries to come in. We augment interaction with buyers using both modern and traditional methods. On-line property profiles on Enfields, Rightmove and Zoopla Group Website, Instant property alerts to potential buyers via email, branch property displays in the window and Prominent For Sale boards.
2. Expertise - You will find staff at enfields both friendly and approachable. Through stringent recruitment and training procedures we retain experienced branch teams that are skilled in all aspects of property marketing and sales progression. Our teams have the aptitude to provide customers with reliable advice. Each of our thirteen branches are managed by owner partners whom share the enfields service ethos but are passionately driven to make their own business a success. Branch teams enjoy the training and system support of a large network but can offer customers in-depth local knowledge and the flexibility to deliver a highly individual service. enfields training and development procedures were accredited with a Gold Award at the industry Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2007.
3. Sales progression - Negotiating the sale of your home is only one half of our sales offering. Our teams are also highly trained in progressing your sale successfully through to completion. Liaison with solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors and keeping everyone informed throughout, is all part of our role. This means that queries are answered and problems overcome quickly, taking the hassle away from you, our customer.
4. Complete moving service - At enfields we do not just sell homes, we help people move and provide customers with access to a complete service under one roof. In association with specialist partners, we can assist with your mortgage application, Energy Performance Certificate, floor plans, conveyance, survey and removals.
5. The latest technology and communication systems - We make huge investments in ensuring our technology systems place us in a position to deliver targeted marketing campaigns and communicate with customers using the latest methods. Our technology enables our team to carry out daily marketing and administrative tasks in the most efficient way, improving our overall delivery of service. The system provides us with control over the production of our property particulars as well as instantly updating our website and major property websites with new property details or changes to existing ones. Targeted marketing to our buyer database can also be launched at a touch of a button, with the system matching potential buyers for a property and sending alerts via email, SMS text or post (whichever the buyer has requested). Additionally, a content management facility enhances our communication capability by enabling the rapid administration of correspondence, recording of feedback from viewings and production of status reports allowing our team to keep you up-to-the-minute with your transaction. Enfields was accredited with an award for technology at the Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2007.
6. Accreditation and assurance - As members of the Ombudsman of Estate Agents, Enfields demonstrate a commitment to customer protection as well as following a rigorous code of practice that is approved by the Office of Fair Trading. The Ombudsman is independent and will investigate any complaints, awarding binding financial compensation where necessary, so that customers do not have the hassle of going through the courts. Over the years Enfields' services have been accredited by a number of industry awards. Most notably, a Gold Award for Best Medium Estate Agency at the Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2006, Gold for Training and Development in 2007 and Silver for New Homes in 2007.
7. Welcoming branch environment and long working hours - All our offices are spacious and welcoming and we invite you to come in and discuss your enquiry with our helpful team. We operate long working hours.
8. Strategic marketing and sales assistance for developers - Enfields provide new homes marketing and sales support for developers. We can manage the entire sales function on your behalf or work as an extension of your own site sales office. Our staff are experienced and highly trained, specifically in the sale of new homes. Sales and marketing packages are flexible and can include:
- Online profiles on www.enfields.co.uk and major property websites
- Direct marketing via telephone, email, SMS text and post to our database of buyers searching for new homes
- Prominent advertising
- Press releases for editorial coverage prior and post property release events
- Release events in our branch, on site or special venue
- Assistance in development branding and production of sales literature.
- Dedicated after sales service
For a market appraisal on your site please contact your local enfields banch today.