Scotland is a covered by a number of EweMove branches:
Aberdeen - Run by Branch Director Mark Allan
Edinburgh - Run by Branch Directors Hugh & Karen Jackson
Glasgow North - Run by Sanjay Sharma & Sheetal Rani
Every EweMove branch prides themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
As well as providing an exceptional customer service, EweMove embrace the very latest technology available to estate agents, we have invested heavily in ensuring the customer journey is as straightforward and simple as it can be.
With EweMove the stress of moving home will be taken away, with an experienced administration team behind the scenes supporting them, your local Branch Director will act as your personal Estate Agent from the start of your moving journey to the very end.
They will be on hand to deal with your initial valuation, marketing plan, viewings, offer negotiation and sales progression through to completion, meaning your sale is handled professionally with your best interests in mind at all times - plus you won’t be charged a single penny upfront for any of our services.
Here are just a few of the reasons to let EweMove help with your property needs…
• We offer a “Happy Sale Guarantee”. Quite simply this means no contract tie-in and no upfront fees – if you’re not happy at any time you can simply walk away.
• We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – we are available to speak to clients, do viewings, appraisals, handle offers and negotiate sales when it is convenient for buyers, outside of traditional 9-5 hours.
• EweMove feature in the Best Estate Agency Guide 2019 being the only national brand to win a top three prize for both sales and lettings. The guide is created following the most in-depth analysis of performance data, combined with over 50,000 mystery shops.
• Our customers have the ability to book viewings and make offers online as well as engage with us through Webchat on our award-winning, mobile responsive EweMove website.
• We provide professional photographs and 2D, 3D and garden floorplans as standard with all of our listings, for no extra cost, to ensure that our properties get as much interest from potential buyers and tenants as possible.
• As well as advertising on Rightmove, EweMove advertise properties on other property websites and social media channels to reach a wider audience of buyers.
• You’ll receive weekly vendor updates, at a time suitable for you, followed up with full property marketing reports and click through rate details so you are always aware of the level of interest in your property.
We are the UKs Number 1 Estate Agent on customer review website “Trustpilot” with thousands of 5-star reviews from happy customers and a quality score of 9.9 out of 10.
EweMove have been awarded Highly Rated status, appearing in the top 20% of all estate agents in the UK and featuring in the Best Estate Agents Guide 2018! This research was produced after extensive mystery shopping and Rightmove statistics. This was conducted by the Property Academy in 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by EweMove, Covering Scotland. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
Cavendish House Littlewood Court West 26 Industrial Estate Cleckheaton BD19 4TE