We are firm believers in homes for everyone and with this in mind First Step deal with Shared Ownership and Intermediate Rental Properties over the South of England.
Basic criteria for Shared Ownership:
The majority of our Shared Ownership properties are available to households on an income of up to £80,000 outside of the M25 and £90,000 per year in London. There are also a few other requirements including:
1. You do not currently own a home or are in the process of selling your home.
2. You are able to raise a mortgage (we can help you with our knowledgeable Financial Advisers) to part purchase a property unless in exceptional circumstances.
3. You have a permanent contract of employment
4. You have sufficient saving for legal fees
5. You will need to pass a credit check
6. If you do not hold a British or EU passport or your passport isn't stamped with either 'indefinite leave to remain', 'indefinite right to enter' or 'right of abode' you may not be able to get a mortgage.
Talk to us on our dedicated Shared Ownership line: 01462 658 660