For a chance to win a long weekend in New York call your local Frost's branch for a Sales or Lettings valuation before 15th October
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Frost's and the wider LSL Property Services Plc Group, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the prize draw you must book a valuation for your property with either the sales or lettings teams within any Frost's branch (St Albans, Harpenden, Marshalswick or Wheathampstead) between 1st September and 15th October 2018. The property to be valued must be located within 5 miles of a Frost's branch.
4. Only one entry per household. One winner will be chosen by a random draw supervised by an independent person from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions on the 16th October 2018.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
6. The winner will receive a prize consisting of a 4 night trip for 2 people to New York, United States of America with a maximum value of £2000 (including VAT), including travel on economy class flights (including hand baggage) from a UK airport, airport transfers in New York to and from the hotel, and 4 star accommodation including continental breakfast (example hotel Tillary Hotel). The trip is to be booked through Shara Smith, a representative of Travel Counsellors who must be contacted by 31st October 2018 and at least one month's notice must be given prior to travel. Acceptable dates to travel will exclude the month of December and US public holidays.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize excludes any additional costs and expenses to those listed in clause 6 including, but not limited to, travel costs to and from the UK departure airport, insurance and spending money. The winner shall be responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the description of the prize. Frost's decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone (using details provided at the booking) and the winner's name will appear on Frost's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Frostsestateagents/) after 9am on the 16th October 2018. The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize and Frost's reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above if the initial winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by Frost's.
9. The winner may be asked to take part in post-event publicity.
10. The prize is supplied by Travel Counsellors Limited, Venus, No1 Old Park Lane, Trafford City, Manchester M41 7HA . The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The winner is responsible for organising valid passports and for securing any necessary visas and complying with any other regulations.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained by submitting a request in writing to Frost's.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Frost's, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Frost's, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Notice (available here https://www.frosts.co.uk/privacy-notice)
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is David Frost Estate Agents Ltd (trading as Frost's) of 2nd Floor Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GB.