When it comes to selling your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The local principal Lewis Hughes offers a fresh and enthusiastic approach to the area and is supported by a strong local team of, Kate, Joe, Nina and Liz who have over 20 years of local knowledge.
Reasons to use Gascoigne Halman
• Our expertise in the local area enables staff to identify the best buyers and search for the best properties.
• We monitor customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis - 98% of our clients said they would recommend us. (Customer questionnaire returns for the last 6 months)
• Local 20 Branch Network – our 20 offices are networked, giving you access to home buyers from across the region.
• We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and Association of Residential Letting Agents and are regulated by the RICS.
• We are committed to the communities in which we work and are enthusiastic fundraisers. In 2015 we donated £25,000 to local organisations through our 25K Community Challenge. We supported the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity by donating over 1500 toys to the children in the hospital and raised more than £2600 towards the One Big Wish Appeal.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Cheadle. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
91 High Street Cheadle SK8 1AA