When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office in Holmes Chapel is run by Stephanie Danford, MNAEA, MARLA, and backed by a local and enthusiastic team, who are all passionate about customer service and communication. Whether you are selling, buying, letting out your home or renting, the Holmes Chapel team is on hand for all your property needs.
Reasons to use Gascoigne Halman
• Our expertise in the local area enables staff to identify the best buyers and search for the best properties.
• We monitor customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis - 98% of our clients said they would recommend us. (Customer questionnaire returns for the last 6 months)
• Local 22 Branch Network – our 22 offices are networked, giving you access to home buyers from across the region.
• We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and Association of Residential Letting Agents and are regulated by the RICS.
• We are committed to the communities in which we work and are enthusiastic fundraisers.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Holmes Chapel. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
14 The Square, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7AB