Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Gascoigne-Pees but here are just a few;
*Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our associated network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Applicants – over 2000 applicants a week choose to register their letting needs with us allowing Gascoigne-Pees to select the right tenant for you.
* Staff – Gascoigne-Pees' staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experience and knowledge would be difficult to match and we pride ourselves on the number of staff that have passed the ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Stage One competency test.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web Gascoigne-Pees advertises in over 100 local publications to maintain maximum interest in our client’s properties whilst vacant and to minimise the periods when rent is not being paid.
* Company Contacts – we deal on a daily basis with national and international companies who are moving staff around the globe and throughout the UK to secure the very best tenants for our clients.
* Local Contacts – through our branch network we have developed excellent contacts with local employers, investors and landlords that prove invaluable when searching for the right tenant.
* Our Management Service – Gascoigne-Pees prides itself on being able to offer a comprehensive property management service to manage a tenancy effectively and to our client’s requirements.
Established in 1934, Gascoigne-Pees has an enviable reputation for selling and letting quality properties. We have branches spanning from Richmond in South West London, through to Midhurst in Sussex and across to Basingstoke in Hampshire; as well as close links to central London and the South Coast through our relationships with other Countrywide brands.
If you are looking to sell, let, buy or rent a property in any of these areas please contact your local Gascoigne-Pees branch to discuss your requirements in full. We are also open seven days a week in Guildford, Epsom, Leatherhead, and Kingston.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Esher. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
31-33 High Street, Esher, KT10 9RL