• We are a well established, pro-active estate agency serving Ealing and Acton.
• The Directors, Donald Collins and Bryan Light, are closely involved in the selling and letting of your property and give you an objective appraisal over how best to present your property for the market, and keep you fully informed over the progress of your sale or let.
• We are listed on the major internet portals in addition to their subsidiaries. All our properties are professionally presented with pictures taken by a professional photographer and a floorplan is compiled to maximise your appeal to potential buyers and tenants.
• In addition, we work closely with relocation agents and high-end buyers to ensure your property gets the right level of exposure to the correct audience.
• Our office is open late into the evening with viewings taking place until 8pm at night to cope with demand from potential viewers. On Saturdays only a full time negotiator will undertake viewings (not Saturday staff as with some agencies) in order to maximise our chances for a successful conversion to turn the viewer into a buyer or tenant.
• For lettings we work with the family and corporate market and take commission on a monthly basis. This structure, with no administration fees for landlords, has been credited for improving cash flow for our clients while providing a clear and transparent service.
• We have strong links to the community we serve and support church and school fetes, sponsor Acton and Ealing Whistlers U 13b team, are one of the strip sponsors for Old Priorian’s Rugby team and we are happy to try and help where possible to community events.
The above, are some of the main reasons why as an independent estate agent we have grown our business into one of the largest in the area by word of mouth referrals, and recommendations from satisfied clients and a proven track record of performance.
Testimonials from our clients:
A small selection of glowing testimonials from our clients, over 95% of our business comes from client recommendations and track record of performance.
“We felt that you took great care to keep us informed throughout the process and to answer all our queries in a timely manner.
“The service you gave was courteous, friendly and professional at all times. We would have no hesitation in working with you again or recommending you to others.”
Mr and Mrs Lockhart
“Donald and his team kept focused and gave me fantastic support, with their knowledge of the market and how solicitors work when dealing with leasehold properties. I have to say how impressed I am personally with Go View London as an estate agency.
“Compared with all the properties I have bought in the past, Donald and his team has surpassed all competition. An absolute credit - keep up these fantastic standards. “
“Donald and his team at Go View London are quite unique amongst the estate agents I have known and worked with in London. They are knowledgeable, efficient, hard working and personable. I have bought and sold property through Go View London and the experiences have been smooth and worry-free. Donald has a wealth of knowledge about all things property related, he is in a class of his own.
“Donald has a great team with him at Go View London, they keep you well informed, they are very dedicated and provide an excellent service. I have recommended Donald to many people and will continue to do so. He runs a first class agency that is growing strength to strength.”
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Go View London, Ealing. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.