Lettings & Property Management
We're great when it comes to finding tenants; taking the time to understand each tenant's situation, always looking to place people we would be happy to put in our own homes. We tailor around your needs as a landlord so we've put together these options for you, because everybody's different.
1. Let & Managed
3. Tenant Find Only
4. Bespoke: If you are thinking that our three services don't quite fit what you are looking for, then have a chat with us. We can customise our service packages to meet the specific needs of any Landlord.
Looking to rent?
Please browse our residential lettings portfolio. If you can't find exactly what you are looking for then please contact one of our friendly, professional property consultants who will try to help you locate your dream home.
Our Tenant Fees
Tenants permitted payments info:
We will charge a tenant the following:
1. to secure a property a holding deposit of no more than one weeks' rent;
2. a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
3. the rent;
* We may charge a tenant the following default fee's/payments:
4. default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
5. reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
6. payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
7. payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
8. payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
** Tenants T&C's can be supplied on request.. holding deposit is refundable subject to the t&c's
Company Let Fee's Apply (non housing act tenancy):
1. Admin fee £300 inclusive of Vat
2. Tenancy renewal fee £150 inclusive of vat
Home Partnership are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. Tenants requiring assistance or further information should refer to their website: https://www.tpos.co.uk/