1) All marketing, viewings and negotiating of offers. In other words everything you would expect from an agent prior to an offer being accepted.
2) Our marketing is extensive and includes full professional photography and floor plans on all properties. Web exposure is complete with all major property portals used. Our properties are also accessible from all branches maximising your exposure to all applicants registered with the company.
3) Set up and administration arrangements prior to the start of the tenancy - this includes but is not limited to: arranging the gas safety certificate, arranging the cleaning, arranging the EPC, arranging the inventory & check in, obtaining third party references etc. Any contractor costs for these services would be covered by yourself but costs will be confirmed with yourselves before the contractors are instructed.
4) Drawing up and administering all legal documents relating to the tenancy.
5) Securing and administering the tenants deposit with an approved deposit scheme.
6) Collecting the rent throughout the tenancy.
7) Negotiating and conducting the entire renewal process on your behalf.
8) We automatically offer and take out a rental income insurance policy on your behalf ( assuming that we are collecting the rent) which provides an additional element of security for you in unlikely event your tenants fail to pay their rent. Full details of this policy can be discussed at a later stage.
We have spent a great deal of time and investment to ensure that we have state of the art property management systems in place to ensure that our landlords properties and tenants are looked after and they receive the kind of care and attention you would give your own home, whilst making sure your tenants are kept happy and comfortable at home.
Whilst managing a property you are not charged by us for arranging any works on your behalf. This is included in the service however the actual cost of the works by contractors will be covered by yourself. Before instructing contractors we will always (within reason) gain your approval of works and quotes before going ahead.
We will at times have to make important judgement calls on your behalf on certain issues in certain situations however this will only happen in an emergency situation and your best interests will always be kept in mind.
Included in the management service is:
1) Take care of all day to day maintenance within your property.
2) We will, where possible, visit the property to inspect any maintenance issues raised by the tenants prior to instructing any contractors on your behalf.
3) Within reason we will discuss any works with you prior to instructing the contractors go ahead.
4) Visit your property during the course of the tenancy to check that everything is okay. We will report back to you if there are any obvious maintenance issues that require attention.
5) Arrange for the inventory check out at the end of the tenancy.
6) Administer the deposit return on your behalf.
7) Arrange annual gas safety inspections.
8) Keep you informed of any changes in legislation and whether or not this affects you or your property.
9) Provide you with statements of account to keep you up to date with rent payments and any maintenance costs.
10) Deal with insurance companies on your behalf should the need arise.