Martin Smith Partnership aims to provide all customers with the very best service at all times. Our honest, straightforward approach is the result of over 40 years of local experience combined with good old-fashioned standards and integrity. Our professional service and specialist knowledge (both residential and commercial) are essential elements of our business. We always display a good sense of humour and demonstrate an enthusiasm for the job.
• Fully qualified member of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
• Independent, local Estate Agent
• Member of the Ombudsman Scheme for Estate Agents (OEA)
• Experienced staff
• Free market appraisals if considering selling
• Full, concise written valuations available at very competitive prices for matrimonial, probate and insurance purposes
• Competitive fees – no sale, no fee
• No hidden costs
• Prominent position in a period building in the centre of the village
• 3 large window displays together with extensive internal showcasing
• Full colour particulars including internal and external photographs
• Free accompanied viewings on all properties
• Extended hours available including evenings and weekends
• Specialist advice available
• Residential and commercial properties
We pride ourselves on maintaining respectful relationships with our Clients and Applicants treating everyone with same honest manner.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Martin Smith Partnership, Long Stratton - Commercial. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.