At Moneylettings we pride ourselves on obtaining quality tenants for quality properties and we never fail to deliver. We are constantly increasing our lettings portfolio with new landlords joining us and our existing ones happy with the services we offer. We are rapidly expanding as the rental demand is immense and with no sign of it slowing, it really is a good time to let property. We have been running a campaign to recruit more landlords because we can not keep up with the demand of applicants applying for properties or enquiring. There is a shortage of rental properties in this area and on average we are finding tenants within a week of advertising a property.
Why choose Moneylettings?
• We take pride in the professional services we offer to both our landlords and tenants.
• We are large enough to compete but small enough to care.
• We handle all aspects of property lettings under one roof. Only maintenance work is outsourced.
• No profit gain on any instructed maintenance or gas/electrical certificates.
• No hidden extra charges.
• Professional, friendly and polite employees who will do their utmost to ensure a streamline service.
These are only a few positive attributes, if you would like to find out more please contact us.
You can find Moneylettings at 6A Whartons Court, Wymondham. Feel free to come and visit the Moneylettings team to see what we can offer you. Alternatively you can call us on 01953 601300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information you require.
Property management at its best!
As from the 1st June 2019 no tenant fees will apply other than the following:
- Rent (as advertised or agreed by both applicant/tenant and Landlord)
- a refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than 5 weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is less than £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above.
-payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
-payments capped at £50 (or reasonably incurred costs, if higher) for the variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy.
-payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
- a default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device giving access to the housing, where required under a tenancy agreement.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Moneylettings, Wymondham. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
6a Whartons Court Wymondham NR18 0UQ