paragraphWelcome to Musker McIntyre
Musker McIntyre is now firmly established as one of the area's leading Independent Estate Agents, with prominent offices across Norfolk and Suffolk. Boasting a wealth of experience and knowledge in marketing a wide variety of properties throughout Norfolk and Suffolk, we provide a professional yet highly personal service and enjoy a proven track record in the Sale, Letting and Management of properties across the region.
- Experienced, motivated and caring staff
- Local property experts
- Independent Estate Agent
- Full internet coverage for your property
- Stylish interactive Web and Mobile sites
- Vibrant 'for sale' boards to help your home stand out from the crowd
- Centrally located, fully refurbished Grade II listed offices on London Road in Harleston
- Licensed NAEA Propertymark office - see www.propertymark.co.uk
Harleston is a unique place. It's a small market town which, despite pressures created by large superstores elsewhere and the departure of the industries which once prospered here, has held on staunchly to its traditional commercial base.
In its earliest days, Harleston was nothing more than a collection of market traders enclosed in a very small area, but the market became permanent as the town grew and prospered. Although the town has benefited from its geographical location, which enabled it to take advantage as a staging post for coaching companies and cattle drovers alike, and later from the influx of servicemen brought to the area by two world wars, the local traders always provided the basic economic driving force behind Harleston. They had the willingness and ability to diversify and adapt to new challenges thus ensuring that a basic level of prosperity was maintained.
Nothing has changed in that respect and the streets in the town centre are full of small shops selling an astonishingly wide range of goods.
paragraphSupporting Local CharitiesWe are proud to support a variety of charities, groups and organisations throughout the Waveney Valley in the immediate vicinity, we currently support the following:
- Harleston Magpies Ladies 1st Team
- Harleston Dementia Friendly Cafe- Harleston Players
- Fressingfield Bowls Club- Harleston Antiques Fair Street Party- Brockdish Defibrilator Fund- Harleston Town Football Club