paragraphMyrings is an independent family business offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Led by Simon and Gemma Myring, brother and sister, the team draws on a wealth of experience in selling and letting homes in and around the Harrogate area for over 20 years.
Let our lettings and property management teams help you get the best out of your property, now and in the years to come. For more information or to discuss your requirements - please contact our team on 01423 569007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
paragraphThe Property Management Service
Many of our landlords choose to appoint the Myrings property management team to take over the day-to-day running of their rental property. With a 24-hour on-call team and a comprehensive list of tried and trusted professional contractors, we resolve problems quickly and effectively so that tenants are happy and landlords enjoy peace of mind. Our aim is to ensure good relationships with tenants so that disputes are avoided and properties are looked after respectfully and properly.
The legislative demands on landlords are such that having a trusted agent to keep on top of legal requirements gives tremendous peace of mind.
We use tried and tested professionals including plumbers, electricians, locksmiths and general maintenance services to carry out a variety of works to the highest standard. Out of hours we have a dedicated team of emergency contractors on call, including weekends and Bank holidays.
Each landlord also has a dedicated property manager so they know their investment is in safe hands.
paragraphGuide to Property Management Services
Our landlords, many with whom we have had long-standing associations, mainly comprise individual private landlords, family trusts along with a number of overseas clients.
One of our key aims is to ensure that we keep all lines of communication open as we feel this is paramount to ensure good property management but more importantly to maintain a good relationship with you, our client and your tenant.
The first class service we give to our landlords ensures that they have peace of mind that their investment is in good hands at all times.
For more information or to discuss your requirements - please contact the lettings team on 01423 569007 or e mail us here.
The Myrings management service starts at the very beginning of your relationship with us and we tailor this to fit in with your specific requirements.
- We ensure that your property is shown at its best during the marketing and letting process up to and including when your new tenant takes occupation.
- If works are required - redecoration ,furnishing, cleaning or general maintenance - we will arrange two quotes for you and implement the works on receipt of your approval.
- We will take care of all the complex legislation attached to renting a residential property. This will include ensuring there is an up-to-date gas certificate and PAT (Portable Appliance Test), a current EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) and that the electrical safety certificate is also up-to-date.
- An independent inventory clerk will draw up an inventory to be used at check - in and check-out of each tenancy. Any remedial works are carried out as necessary, based on the findings of the report.
- We will arrange for utilities to be transferred into the new tenant's name and all final landlord accounts are paid up-to-date.
paragraphWhen Your Tenant Has Moved In
- Each landlord has a designated Property Manager although any member of team will be able to help at any time.
- Out of hours, we have a dedicated team of emergency contractors on call, including on weekends and Bank Holidays. They are fully aware what constitutes an emergency and only attend as necessary or on our specific instructions.
- Regular property inspections are carried out to ensure that your tenant is looking after your property. This also enables us to address any maintenance issues. Our close proximity to your property means we can carry out additional 'one off' visits at short notice as required.
- Any major maintenance issues will be reported to you and quotes obtained as necessary. Otherwise, general day-to-day works will automatically be taken care of.
- We will keep you informed of any changes or updates in legislation. These will be implemented as appropriate and in conjunction with you.
paragraphThe Termination of the Tenancy
- A check-out will be arranged with and conducted by the same inventory officer who carried out the check-in. We will assess the check-out report and compile a deposit release schedule for your approval.
- We will mediate between you the landlord and your tenant in order to agree the deposit release amicably. The deposit will be released on agreement by both parties, as it will invariably be held by us as 'stakeholder'.
- In the unlikely event that one or both parties does not agree to the deductions, we will present the paperwork to the Dispute Service for arbitration in the case of an AST (Assured Shorthold Tenancy) or seek your instructions in the case of a contractual or company tenancy.
- We will arrange for any works to be carried out on your instructions, to ensure your property is ready to be re-market.
For more detailed information please don't hesitate to contact our property management team on 01423 569007.