NCHA Sales offer new homes for sale across the East Midlands, with a focus on shared ownership.
Shared ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. The housing association owns part of it - but you're living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
paragraphNottingham Community Housing Association
Nottingham Community Housing Association (NCHA); one of the largest locally-based housing groups in the East Midlands. We manage over 9,500 homes across the East Midlands in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland.
We've been developing new homes since 1973, and are working in partnership with 19 local authorities to build new affordable homes that meet local needs. This includes homes for sale, rent (at affordable rents, as well as market rents), shared ownership, and 'try before you buy' schemes.
paragraphOur ValuesUnderpinning everything that NCHA does is a commitment to equality and diversity, value for money, social responsibility, adding social value and delivering our core values of:
- Caring - We care about what we do and the way we do it
- Lean - We learn, improve and put the customer first to get better results
- Enthusiastic - We are engaged and motivated to make a difference
- Accountable - We are answerable for what we do and don't do
- Resilient - We are ready to respond to opportunities and challenges