Welcome to Nicholas Humphreys Durham!
  • paragraph

    We are a rapidly growing Estate and Letting Agent located in Durham City, specialising in student lettings. Whether you are a student looking for a house, or a landlord with a property to let, Nicholas Humphreys can help!
  • paragraph

    We have a great range of high quality accommodation for students across Durham City, from the busy and conveniently located Viaduct streets, to the quiet residential areas of Gilesgate and Nevilles Cross.
    Our team is made up of locals to the Durham area, all of whom have lived in a variety of the popular student areas in the city. This unique expertise paired with the vast range of accommodation that we have on offer mean that you can feel safe knowing that we will find the right property to suit your needs.
  • paragraph

    In addition to our student portfolio, we do also offer an array of properties to let and for sale in the outer areas of Durham City, such as Meadowfield, Bowburn, Langley Moor, Bearpark, Belmont, Witton Gilbert and Ushaw Moor.
  • paragraph

    For a professional, personal and effective specialist student letting agency, choose Nicholas Humphreys Durham.

    Call us on 0191 300 0163 to start your property search now!

Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Nicholas Humphreys, Durham. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Nicholas Humphreys, Durham. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Durham. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.