Nightingale's has been operating as a family business since 1960. Over the years we have built up a reputation within the housing and property market for providing a high quality service, putting our clients first.
We pride ourselves on traditional values; honesty, integrity, courtesy and personal service. Our sales & letting team have been carefully selected to enhance the quality of service available to our customers.
This experienced team offers considerable advice and knowledge to property sellers and buyers. The selling of your property calls for a very special and individual approach from our enthusiastic team.
We continue to work hard for our clients, we have built up good working relationships with legal teams, finance providers and have negotiated discounts with them on our clients behalf.
Buy a property through Nightingale Property Sales & Letting and receive:
- 6 Months peace of mind warranty 1
- Discounted Legal Fees 2
- Discounted Removal costs 3
- Discounted Storage costs 3
- Discounted rates Focus DIY stores for 6 months 4
- Free Van Hire for First Time Buyers 5
1. When your property has been fully surveyed by a RICS member prior to purchase by yourself. If any major problem then arises within 6 months of completion we will ensure you receive free initial advice from a qualified Solicitor.
2. When using our recommended Solicitor.
3. When using Nightingale Removals & Storage Ltd.
4. Free Homemovers Advantage Card
5. Terms & Conditions apply
Make your move, Sell or Let your property with Nightingale
At Nightingale Property Sales & Letting, we have a unique approach to selling property, believing that you should only have to deal with a single professional to market and negotiate the sale of your home.
We will listen to your requirements and tailor the marketing and selling of your home to best suit your needs. Your estate agent professional will be on hand at a time that is convenient to you to answer any queries that you may have and ensure that you have piece of mind at all times, making the sale of your home hassle free.
Why choose Nightingale Property Sales & Letting?
• Highly competitive fee structure - please call 01934 614400 now for full details.
• Your property advertised with over 20 property websites, including Rightmove, giving your home maximum exposure to literally millions of house hunters.
• Regular advertising in the Weston & Somerset Mercury newspaper.
• One point of contact for the sale of your home, meaning you know who to contact from day one and this also ensures you receive a specialist service to meet your requirements.
• A tailor-made marketing plan, which ensures you get the best value for money when selling your home.
• A reputable company and recognised name. Nightingale was established back in 1960, this means you have peace of mind knowing that professionals are handling the sale of your home.
• Our estate agency professionals wherever possible conduct all your viewings taking the pressure and inconvenience off you.
• A database of potential buyers ensures we have potential buyers ready and waiting to view your home, which means your home sells quicker.
• We also pre-qualify all potential buyers to ensure there is a genuine interest and financial ability to purchase your property.
• No one works harder to sell your home, but we will always act in a professional, ethical and courteous manner to both buyers and sellers.
• We can assist with or supply Home Information Packs, Conveyance, Mortgage, Removals and Storage, all at discounted rates.
• Highly competitive fee structure, please call 01934 614400 now for full details
• We will tailor our service to suit the individual needs and requirements of the Landlord from a fully managed service plus to a let only or somewhere in between.
• Choose your particular requirements or we can produce a bespoke plan just for you.
• We will deliver a service in residential lettings that is second to none.
• Excellent communication and attention to detail is a must in the delivery of our service to you.
• We keep fully up to date with the latest legislation to make sure that you, the Landlord comply fully with any changes in law that may apply.
• We also undertake to find and manage your tenants and ensure that they comply fully with the tenancy, this starts of course, with the correct and full vetting procedure to make sure that they are suitable and can match them correctly to the property concerned, this help's us achieve a smooth and productive tenancy with the minimum risk of a default.
• We are not just an agent, we can handle any maintenance issues large or small that may arise, either through ourselves or our trusted relationships with approved contractors who we work with to deliver a professional service at competitive prices, sometimes finding the right contractors to do a job at short notice is difficult and can be costly, This service is available to any Landlord, and can take the hassle and worry of dealing with maintenance issues that may arise on a day to day basis away, leaving you to free to get on with a more productive use of your time.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Nightingale Property Sales and Lettings, Weston-Super-Mare. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.