paragraphCORONAVIRUS UPDATEAs we are all aware, the coronavirus continues to spread around the globe impacting the health and wellbeing of entire communities. Many businesses are being affected and there is an obvious disruption to daily life.
We want to assure you that Pace will remain operational and strive to provide the best service we can, whilst protecting our staff and customers. Therefore, we will be making the following changes, with immediate effect:
Should we need to make further changes in the future, we shall obviously communicate these to you as soon as possible.
- Viewings for sales and lettings properties to continue as normal except the negotiator will wait outside the property if it's empty
- Viewings for occupied properties will need to continue. Whilst we do not want to be unnecessarily intrusive, we may ask tenants whether they have travelled to high risk areas, are self-isolating or are showing symptoms of coronavirus before scheduling a viewing. We may also ask tenants to confirm in writing the date of any self-isolation and/or confirmation of diagnosis
- Tenants are legally obliged to allow access to properties, however, we shall look at each situation on an individual basis and keep all parties informed of our suggested approach
- Non urgent property visits delayed
- Opening hours restricted from 9am to 6pm to allow for a reduction in office-based staff
- Some staff will be working from home. You will still be able to contact them on their landline as we have good remote working systems in place. Our staff may also call you from a mobile number
- Please do not come to the office without an appointment. If you need to see us, please speak with your property manager who will arrange a safe way to communicate with you
- Our plumbers, electricians and other maintenance personnel are still working and are attending to urgent maintenance matters. Various non-urgent maintenance may be delayed and we are looking at each item on an individual basis.
paragraphAbout PacePACE are professional, licensed NAEA property specialists providing a reliable and efficient estate agency service for homeowners and property investors. Visit our welcoming and highly visible offices in Southend and you will find a convenient, competitive and highly comprehensive property solution. We are open 7 days a week and evenings.
paragraphPersonalised ServiceWe stay ahead of the field by combining traditional values such as honesty, fairness and respect, with the very latest training and technologies to deliver a cutting edge service. You can be confident that we will advise you of the correct price and swiftly find you interested buyers.
paragraphWe are a fully Licensed NAEA AgentThis is your guarantee of qualified, professional,indemnified service. Operating and adhering to strict rules of conduct, you will find our service is second to none.
paragraphConsidering Letting?As the largest agent in Southend and as landlords ourselves, we have a thorough understanding of what you are looking for when you consider letting your home - and we know how to deliver it. We provide a reliable and efficient lettings and management service for landlords and property investors at competitive prices.
paragraphProblems with your freeholder or agent?We offer a comprehensive and competitive block management service in Essex and surrounding areas. We can help whatever stage you are at - from acquiring the freehold or right to manage, or helping you to run your block the way that suits you.
paragraphTerms & Conditions
*Pay £1,499 inc vat to advertise your property now with standard adverts on Rightmove, pace-properties.com. Monies are non-refundable once paid in the event the property doesn't sell. Services are a sales board, viewings arranged an conducted, photos, description, floorplans, application matching and negotiating. Sales progression can be added on.