paragraphCoronavirus UpdateAs we are all aware, the coronavirus continues to spread around the globe impacting the health and wellbeing of entire communities. Many businesses are being affected and there is an obvious disruption to daily life.
We want to assure you that Pace will remain operational and strive to provide the best service we can, whilst protecting our staff and customers. Therefore, we will be making the following changes, with immediate effect:
Should we need to make further changes in the future, we shall obviously communicate these to you as soon as possible.
- Viewings for sales and lettings properties to continue as normal except the negotiator will wait outside the property if it's empty
- Viewings for occupied properties will need to continue. Whilst we do not want to be unnecessarily intrusive, we may ask tenants whether they have travelled to high risk areas, are self-isolating or are showing symptoms of coronavirus before scheduling a viewing. We may also ask tenants to confirm in writing the date of any self-isolation and/or confirmation of diagnosis
- Tenants are legally obliged to allow access to properties, however, we shall look at each situation on an individual basis and keep all parties informed of our suggested approach
- Non urgent property visits delayed
- Opening hours restricted from 9am to 6pm to allow for a reduction in office-based staff
- Some staff will be working from home. You will still be able to contact them on their landline as we have good remote working systems in place. Our staff may also call you from a mobile number
- Please do not come to the office without an appointment. If you need to see us, please speak with your property manager who will arrange a safe way to communicate with you
- Our plumbers, electricians and other maintenance personnel are still working and are attending to urgent maintenance matters. Various non-urgent maintenance may be delayed and we are looking at each item on an individual basis.
paragraphAbout PacePACE are professional, ARLA licenced property specialists operating since 1994, providing a reliable and efficient lettings and management service for landlords and property investors. Visit our welcoming and highly visible offices in Southend and you will find a convenient, competitive and highly comprehensive property solution - we are open 7 days a week and evenings.
paragraphPersonalised ServiceAs a family-run firm, we pride ourselves in delivering a flexible, personalised service and offer at all times, a standard of individual care and professionalism which you will find second to none - a reflection, we believe, of why so many landlords trust their investments to PACE.
paragraphWe are a fully Licensed ARLA AgentThis is your guarantee of accredited, professional, indemnified service. Your money is fully protected and our service is second to none.
paragraphBlock Management (Freehold and Leasehold Services)We offer a comprehensive and competitive block management service in Essex and surrounding areas. We can help whatever stage you are at - from acquiring the freehold or right to manage, or helping you to run your block the way that suits you.
paragraphInvestment Properties for SaleWe have a range of investment properties for sale, offering attractive yields in good condition and with carefully chosen tenants. We offer discounted management rates for properties bought through us.
paragraphTerms & Conditions
We have launched a new, flat fee pricing structure which offers significant cost savings for everyone looking to let a property in the local area.
This fresh approach to letting removes commission based pricing and offers landlords flat fee payment packages, the benefits associated with online letting agencies, namely very low costs, coupled with the personal service of our traditional high street branch. We offer 3 levels of service from £49 per month including vat.
The £449 let fee is for standard marketing including Rightmove and other portals