As part of our standard agreement with you, we will: -
• Find suitable tenant(s) for your property, taking into consideration your wishes and preferences such as no pets, only non-smokers and so on.
• Perform a credit search of the tenant(s) through a specialist credit reference company and carry out employers and current landlord referencing where relevant.
• Draw up the relevant notices and Tenancy Agreement.
• Collect the rent(s) and subsequent payment of relevant bills.
• Regularly visit and inspect the condition of the exterior of the property and the interior after the first three months of tenancy and then at regular intervals if desired.
• Keep and render accounts on a monthly basis in arrears, usually 10 to 12 days after due rent day subject to receipt.
• Pay moneys into your bank or building society account by BACS and provide you with a monthly statement.
• Notify you of all repair work needed before any contractor is employed (except in the case of an emergency).
• Provide general advice on all property matters - from obtaining planning consents, to placing the property on the market for sale.
• Obtain a valuation of your property for sale or insurance purposes or act on your behalf in the sale or purchase of a suitable property for investment.
• For a separate fee, arrange and oversee any refurbishment you may decide is needed, when the property is occupied or unoccupied and arrange for cleaning or gardening.
• Advise and execute any matters concerning the Inland Revenue regarding your property, including advice if you are resident abroad.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Parkes & Co, Otley. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.