paragraphApproved and AuthorisedPillars is an Independent Estate Agency offering residential Sales, Letting and Property Management in Horsley, Guildford, Cobham and the surrounding villages. We are Approved and Authorised by The Property Ombudsman, ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents), NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and by the Trading Standards Institute. In fact, our CEO Mat Weiland has been awarded the prestigious role of Surrey Regional Representative for ARLA.
paragraph8 Reasons to Use Pillars Estate Agents.
- A superb team of local property professionals working from one office where the owner of the business is always available to speak with our clients.
- Surrey Regional Representative for ARLA in branch means Pillars are always at the very forefront with respect to industry standards, market trends & changes to legislation that affect the PRS, (Right to Rent, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide, changes to section 21 and TAX implications for landlords to name but a few). This means a great deal to our clients & tenants alike. Furthermore we aim to have all members of our lettings team ARLA licensed within one year of joining our team and currently have three ARLA qualified agents in branch.
- We do not deal with undesirable tenants or landlords for that matter, if we're right for you and you're right for us then we can do business. Our philosophy is quite simple; we won't rent your property to anyone that we wouldn't have in our own home.
- Call us 7 days a week & till 8am - 8pm ,
Understanding our market and our clients' needs is paramount at Pillars. We recognise and know that the majority of prospective Buyers and Renters choose to view properties after general working hours, so we are open 7 days a week and later than most to ensure that no opportunity is missed. Furthermore, we understand that 98% of people begin their property search online are, with this in mind we have invested heavily in our online marketing to ensure that our properties get superior exposure.
- A huge social media presence, with over 5,000 Twitter followers, 12,500 LinkedIn Connections and a solid and organised Facebook presence. This cannot be overlooked.
- Our telephones are manned 24/7 for extra peace of mind and security for our managed tenants.
- We have 24/7 live chat on our website, so landlords, vendors, tenants or buyers can speak to our local Surrey based team of operators at any time of the day or night.
- We offer full professional photography and floor plans as standard and at no extra cost to you, and we are hugely engaged with our market place and local community. We are the trusted local Agent, and a respected local authority for our industry.
paragraphGoldman Sachs 10,000Small Businesses ALUMNI memberThe Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program is designed to provide high-quality, practical support to the owners and leaders of established small businesses and social enterprises as they seek to grow. The program was developed in partnership with Said Business School, Oxford University and is delivered in partnership with Leeds University Business School, Aston University and Manchester Metropolitan University
paragraphIn house Property ManagementAt Pillars we believe the best way to manage our portfolio is "In house". From feedback and experience we know how frustrating it can be as a landlord or tenant trying to get through to a call center and speaking to different people all the time who have never been to your property. This is why at Pillars we make sure that the person dealing with your home knows your home.
paragraphAssociation of Residential Letting AgentsAll Lettings agents are not the same! Every year, unlicensed agents cause Britain's landlords and tenants unnecessary stress and hassle - and sometimes loss of money - by giving misleading advice or offering poor standards of customer service. By using a Licensed ARLA agent you are guaranteed: 1.That the agency is covered by the ARLA's Client Money protection (CMP) scheme. 2.That the agency has Professional indemnity Insurance. 3.To be consulting with a qualified and trained agent who can give you professional up-to-date advice and guidance. 4.That you are dealing with an agent who voluntarily follows the code of practice and rules of conduct laid down by their professional body. 5.That you have a route to redress should something go wrong. 6.You are better protected and will get higher standards from ARLA members.
paragraphTrading hoursOur trading hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 8.00pm, Saturdays 8:30am to 5:00pm and Sundays 10:00am to 4:00pm