We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.



  • paragraph

    Are you looking to let your property out but don't know where to start?

    Are you looking for a rental property but are daunted by the prospect? In both instances, we can help you.

    Because we deal with both landlords and tenants, we see both sides of the process and are fully experienced in offering advice and dealing with any problems should they arise.

    If you are looking to rent a property, the first step would be looking at our property search page. This enables you to see exactly what type of properties are available in you price range and location. Once you have found something you like, we can arrange viewings and offer advice and guidance when filling out forms. We'll get you in a home in no time.

    Letting your property out can seem rather daunting, particularly if you are new to the process. We offer a wealth of experience in lettings to give you peace of mind when going through the lettings process. Should any problems arise, we will always be there with advice and guidance. Contact us today for further information.
Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Pointons, Nuneaton Lettings. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Pointons, Nuneaton Lettings. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pointons, Nuneaton Lettings. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.