Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use R A Bennett Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web, R A Bennett Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to maintain maximum interest in our client’s properties; whilst vacant and to minimise the periods when rent is not being paid.
* Staff – Countrywide Residential Lettings at R A Bennett’s staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experience and knowledge would be difficult to match and we pride ourselves on the number of staff that have passed the ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Stage One competency test.
* Company Contacts – we deal on a daily basis with national and international companies who are moving staff around the globe and throughout the UK to secure the very best tenants for our clients.
* Local Contacts – through our branch network we have developed excellent contacts with local employers, investors and landlords; that prove invaluable when searching for the right tenant.
* Our Management Service – R A Bennett Lettings prides itself on being able to offer a comprehensive property management service to manage a tenancy effectively and to our client’s requirements.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Worcester. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
65 Foregate Street, Worcester, WR1 1DZ