Residential Letting & Management Services
The first step in letting your property is to carry out a rental valuation. Our valuations are always realistic and reflect current market values. We will discuss the marketing of your property and explain the various services and options open to you.
Our marketing strategies include the following:
* Professionally produced colour brochure with photographs and floor plans
* Extensive internet advertising on our own website together with large property portals such as Rightmove and On the Market.com. We are a featured agent on Rightmove allowing further exposure for our vendor's homes
* Consistent advertising in the Banbury Guardian
* Large prominent window displays overlooking Banbury Cross
* Both electronic and manual mailing lists
* Accompanied viewings by our experienced staff
* Regular feedback from viewings
When a prospective tenant would like to apply for the property we ask them to visit the office where we interview them and complete the application form. We use a national referencing company who will confirm their work and bank references. They also obtain credit references and inform us of any problems.
Before the tenancy starts
We will always take a detailed schedule of condition and inventory of the property. A copy of the inventory is given to the tenants and they are instructed to check and return this to us with any amendments. We will also arrange for professional cleaning of the property and ensure that all relevant safety checks have been carried out.
We will carry out our first periodic visit approximately after 6 weeks then at approximately four monthly intervals. We will notify you when a visit has been made and update you accordingly.
Tenant Find Service
For the more experience landlord who is comfortable with the day to day management of their property we also provide a tenant find service. We can tailor made this service to your individual needs and our charges for this service are quoted on an individual basis.
We have always tried to make our fees as straight forward as possible, the charge for our Full Management Service is based on a simple percentage of gross rent collected with a single initial set up fee for drawing up the Tenancy Agreements and the Schedule of Condition and Inventory.