The impact a poor agent can have on your asset / investment is considerable.
Sharing our experience as both landlords and in managing significant property portfolios across the UK, Ten Property Agents understand the importance of managing your rental property, properly..
As qualified members of ARLA (association residential letting agents) we ensure all our landlords receive:
- honest and transparent communication
- regular free property visits
- close control of tenancy condition
- control of required expenditure
- management of risks to occupancy and void periods
- help you remain compliant to current regulations
- updates on changes to landlord taxation and legislation
- work with tenants to ensure the best return on investment
We offer far more than simply finding suitable tenants and collecting rents. Our services extend to providing property investment advice, updates on tax planning and the effects of new legislations such as Section 24 and the impact on your finances.
Ten work with landlords differently, providing advice and expertise on how to maximise the return on investment, not just a collect and pay service.
paragraphWhat To Consider When Becoming A Landlord
As a landlord, one of the most important decisions you must make, is choosing the right company to manage your property asset.
There are many factors that should be taken into consideration including:
- regulated by a recognised redress scheme such as The Property Ombudsmen
- protected by suitable Professional Indemnity Insurance
- provide a separate dedicated clients' money account
- protect client money with an approved Client Money Protection insurance
- member of an approved Deposit Protection Scheme
- qualified expertise in managing property (ARLA or equivalent)
- local knowledge of strong and weak investment property opportunities
- taxation and non-resident landlords
- issuing of legal "how to rent publication"
- right to rent checks and controls
- tenancy deposit protection scheme
ten Property Agents offer all of the above.