At Warners our aim is simple. We want to get you the best price for your property, in the quickest possible time, with the least amount of stress. To do this we combine modern estate agency with fantastic personal service from friendly, experienced staff. Our approach has helped sellers achieve higher selling prices and quicker sales.
In 2018, properties sold by Warners achieved an average of 5.8% over their Home Report valuation. That's well above the average across all ESPC members of 4.2%. What's more, Warners' average selling time was 15% quicker than the ESPC average.
How We Achieve This:
• Comprehensive marketing covering all of the major local and national property websites.
• An email matching service to instantly send your property to buyers looking for homes like yours.
• Professional photography to ensure that your property catches the eye of potential buyers.
• High quality brochures to showcase your property.
• Your own experienced negotiator to look after your sale and advise you every step of the way while your property is on the market.
• Advertising in Edinburgh and the Lothians biggest weekly property newspaper.
• Our own in-house team of solicitors with a combined 200 years of experience, giving you the reassurance that the legal work for your sale will be in safe hands.
To arrange a free valuation, or for more information on how we can help get you the best result from your sale or purchase, get in touch today by calling us on the number above.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Warners Solicitors, Edinburgh. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
247B St. Johns Road, Edinburgh, EH12 7XD