1. We do much more than just sell and let properties. We love what we do and are 100% committed to help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
2. Our due diligence procedure ensures that your sale has the best possible chance of successfully reaching the magic point of exchange of contracts. Nothing is left to chance - you deserve all our expertise and we are devoted to you from the moment you instruct us through to exchange and completion.
3. We are one of the longest established firms of estate agents in Wimbledon. Founded in 1975 and originally called Quinton Scott (when there were only 3 agents in town), we have sold literally 1,000s of properties and have been an integral part of the local community for over 45 years.
4. Still fiercely independent, we are not bound by corporate structures, so decisions and agreements can be made at branch level, ensuring that we can deliver a genuinely bespoke service to each of our valuable clients.
5. We have won numerous awards for our outstanding customer service, which we are very proud of. We don't work to get awards - we work to deliver the best possible service to our clients, but of course it's always rewarding to be acknowledged as the best by others.
6. We are often personally recommended by previous clients - still the best form of advertising, even in 2021.
7. Using excellent professional photography, we present all our properties to the highest standards, with carefully crafted marketing brochures, and with the same attention to detail for the most modest of flats to the grandest of family houses.
8. We are members of the Guild of Property Professionals which is a nationwide network of approximately 800 leading estate agents all dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service. As part of The Guild Membership, we have access to innovative marketing to promote our sellers' properties to the highest standard. We have access to the widest possible pool of buyers - not just in Wimbledon but across the whole of the UK including the lucrative London market, where properties are marketed through The Guild's head office in Park Lane. We are therefore confident that this additional exposure will help to ensure that we offer your property to the widest possible audience.
9. We have the widest possible online presence on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and On The Market, ensuring a global reach as well as a strong local profile, with a guarantee to attract foreign buyers as well as local residents.
10. Our digital marketing is of the highest quality. We use social media channels to make sure we reach the widest possible audience for our properties.
11. Our highly motivated staff are professional, experienced and friendly. We all have a shared goal - to find the best buyer for your property at the highest possible price, and to pro-actively manage the sale to a satisfactory conclusion within an appropriate and agreed timescale.