Estate agents in Haydon Wick

    4 agents found

    Connells Lettings, Swindon North

      Tel01793 277018
    LETTINGS

    | Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936 We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.

    Connells Lettings logo

    Connells, Swindon (North)

      Tel01793 277059
    SALES

    | Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936 We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.

    Connells logo

    Dewhurst & Co, Swindon

      Tel01793 277080
    LETTINGS

    Dewhurst & Co Property Management offer a friendly and professional service, successfully letting and managing property throughout Swindon and surrounding areas.We manage over 700 properties in and around Swindon and are supported by an enthusiastic letting team which includes inventory clerks and in-house accounts department. We are an independent agent - members of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents, National Association of Estate Agents, The Lettings Ombudsman and The Tenancy Deposit Scheme.Our service includes: Professional service with experience Pre-letting advice/Valuation Investment/Buy to Let  Competitive fees Corporate and individual tenancies Two high profile offices Company mailing list

    Read more
    Dewhurst & Co logo

    Romans, Swindon

      Tel01730 621027
    LETTINGS

    We're open for business! Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings! Established in 1987, we have been successfully letting property for 30 years' in which time we have earned a reputation for getting results for our clients. Our service has evolved over the years into one we hope meets all of your property needs from offering a range of lettings services, ensuring our staff are local, knowledgeable, and friendly - and know how to deliver excellent service. We are available seven days a week and look to provide you with additional benefits such as a Landlord Account, giving you access to your online accounting, legal documentation and property inspections and our Emergency Repair Service giving you additional protection and peace of mind in relation to out of hours emergencies. Best Estate Agent Guide Awards 2021 Ranked in the top 5% for Lettings in the country Awarded for marketing, customer service and results Supported by: Rightmove Property Academy Virtual Valuations and Viewings available Though our branches are closed, through the power of FaceTime and video calls, our Lettings team are still able to give you an accurate rental valuation with a Virtual Valuation. Where possible, we can then host virtual viewings/chats with interested tenants from our extensive database to help you reduce void periods. Contact us today to find out more! Local expertise Giving you the best levels of service, expertise and advice requires expert local knowledge which is why we employ locally based team members and provide them with award-winning ARLA based training so they are able to deliver the high standards you deserve. In return we look after our staff and as a result, you will see the same faces in our offices time and time again - in 2016 we were recognised for the second time as one of the 'Best Companies' to work for in the UK - testament to our strive for excellence. All part of the service In addition to the above, our teams are available until 10pm on weekdays and on a Saturday and Sunday providing you help and advice when you need it. Our award winning website also allows you to book valuations or get free expert advice from a range of disciplines including sales and lettings, auctions, surveys, mortgages planning and new homes. 96% of our customers voted our service as good or excellent - we are working on the other 4%. Read some of the independent reviews from Romans clients on feefo.com. For a service you can trust, visit our website to book a free valuation at romans.co.uk.

    Read more
    Romans logo