How to increase interest in your new homes listings on Rightmove
If your property has been on Rightmove for a little while think about refreshing your listings to ensure you maintain engagement and reignite interest in your property.
Here are 5 insider hints and tips from the New Homes Customer Service Team on how to make a few little changes which can make a big difference to the performance of your listings.
• Change your main image – Have you thought about adding one of your typical interior shots from your well styled Show Home?
Top tip: Did you know the Customer Service Team can set up a feature on your development to rotate through the first 4 images automatically!
• Capitalise those unique selling points in your summary text. You only get a matter of seconds to grab home movers attention so make sure your key features stand out.
• Change your Spotlight sticker and Spotlight text box – make them plot specific and add any great incentives you may have to offer.
Top tip: If you only have one property left on a development choose this as your sticker message it could be all you need to catch the attention of buyers who don’t want to miss out.
• Ensure you have floorplans to help potential buyers visualise walking through the property – if you have room dimensions that’s even better!
• There is space for 10 key features on each listing. Make each one count, think about the features that our unique to your development that your competition can’t also include.
These changes can make a difference to your listings and drive more interest to the whole development.
You can make these changes yourself through Rightmove Admin – simply click here to log in