Visit us at EAE Live for a chance to win an iPad 2!
Visit us at EAE Live for your chance to win an iPad 2 and register to be one of the first agents to hear about the new agent branded Rightmove iPad Presenter app ahead of its general release!
Win an iPad 2!
We’re giving one lucky agent a chance to win an iPad 2!
To enter the prize draw, visit us on stand 16 and complete an entry form before 2pm. The prize draw will take place at 2pm and the winner will be announced before the gala dinner.
The winner will also receive free training on the iPad presenter as part of the prize. Good luck!
Exclusive preview of the Rightmove iPad Presenter
Stop by our stand at EAE Live to have a sneak preview of the Rightmove iPad Presenter before its release next year.
Register at our stand to be one of the first agents to hear about the launch of this new tool, helping give you and your branch the competitive edge!
The Rightmove iPad Presenter
- Easy to use: The iPad Presenter is easy to navigate meaning your valuers can find the material effortlessly and quickly.
- Works offline: The new tool doesn’t require an internet connection making it efficient to use with no awkward pauses.
- Your branding: It’s your app with your branding that you can personalise!
- High quality presentations: Rightmove’s iPad presenter lets you add new presentations whenever you like.
- Enhances not hinders: The new tool is an enabler not an obstacle – use the thumbnails and zooming feature to flow with the conversation.
- Investment: We’ve invested lots of time and effort to deliver you a free app, so you don’t have to.
- Property listings: Synchronise all of your current listings and sale agreed stock to show prospects on appraisals.
Terms and Conditions – Win an iPad 2 Competition
1. Only one entry per person is permitted. All other entries will be void.
2. The competition closes at 2pm , 8th December 2011. Entries submitted after this will not be counted.
3. The winner will be informed before the Gala Lunch at the EAE Live 2011 event on 8th December. Rightmoves decision is final.
4. This competition is not open to employees of rightmove.co.uk or suppliers/agencies connected to Rightmove.
5. This competition is open to UK residents only.
6. The prizes must be taken as stated, no cash alternatives will be offered.
7. The winner will be presented with their prize before the Gala Lunch if present, otherwise it will be delivered to their office.
8. If delivered, Rightmove do not accept any responsibility for prizes lost in the mail.
9. Two day training session is included as part of the prize. Training dates to be agreed.